KóBor Hike – ’WINEdering’ Hike
Four family-run cellars and Zsóka Inn
(every Friday at 17.00, length of programme: 3.5 – 4 hours)
Meet the various, outstanding, extra-quality local wines and the excellent, traditional Hungarian meals of the picturesque, mediterranean Nivegy Valley. 3-3 types of wines are offered at four family-run cellars. At the end of the programme, guests can choose from 3 specialities of Zsóka Inn and with two types of wines offered besides the meals by the four cellars. The participants of the tour are taken by our own wine-taxis between the cellars all year round.
The wine tour includes
- 16 + 4 wines and snacks
- Dinner at Zsóka Inn (one can choose from 3 meals and 2 wines)
- Wine taxi (setting off from Zsóka Inn, or either from the first stop in Zánka or Lídia Winehouse. If requested, the ports of either Zánka or Révfülöp will also be included in the route.)
1. Lídia Winehouse (Zánka)
2. Holló Cellar (Tagyon, Tagyon Hill)
3. Dobosi Cellar (Szentantalfa)
4. Cse-Ki Wine Cellar (Szentantalfa, Balázs Hill)
5. Zsóka’s Inn (Szentantalfa)
Price of programme
10 490 HUF / pers.
(For visitors under the age of 18 it is 7590 HUF / pers. and they are served with grape juice and refreshments).
Tour can be paid for by SZÉP card of each of the three banks.
Further information and booking:
KóBor Hike in Nivegy Valley
Contact person: Dobosi Győző